Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Argument

"Wait 'til you have your first real argument!"

Thanks for the well wishes and for predicting just how nasty, hard and awful my life as a wife and mother will be. If you think I don't know what I'm "getting myself into", then you don't know me and you should probably keep those thoughts to yourself.

And for the record, no hissy fits or brief loss of temper will ever have the power to break down our will and efforts to love, honor, support, and build each other up for the better for all of eternity. Believe me, I'm no idealist. I know marriage will not be easy. But I can do anything God would have me do, and nothing can stop me. Through pain and trials, I have proved this to myself. That nothing can ever stop me. Not even a stupid little blip of a first argument in an eternity of marriage. So quit your efforts in trying to make me, and all other future brides, dread that incredibly insignificant moment.


On a better note...

I am so happy to be marrying Tyler next week. Words do not suffice exactly how I feel. I am very excited. So very happy and at peace. It is the single most important decision I have ever made, and never-ending blessings and signs continue to prove to me that I am making the right choice. My cup runneth o'er with blessings and joy.

10 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment