Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Strength

General Conference was perfect. Beautiful. Everything I needed.

View it here.

I wouldn't be able to do any of this without the Lord. He knows the pain I am in, and has already lived it. His love for me is beyond description. I could very well be a wreck right now. A week ago, even death felt like a happier thing than life at that present time (not in a suicidal way). But, just as I have been doing for the last two years, I am giving all my will to God. It has been deeply humbling and is nowhere near over. There is still much more for me to learn.
I am very grateful for God, Christ and His atonement, all that I have in this life. I have been blessed with some wonderful, beautiful friends here in Henderson. I am forever grateful for them.


I am strong. I am beautiful. I am smart. I can do anything I set my mind and heart to. I am a daughter of God; a princess. And I know it. I deserve nothing less than to be treated as such (with graciousness and humility on my end, as a true princess would, of course).
I will always learn, I will always grow, and I will never, ever, ever let anything stop me from becoming the person God intends me to be.


Through trials we grow stronger. I feel spiritually stronger now than I ever have in my life. I hope to continue to gain strength and be even closer to God, in both the highest and lowest of times, and everywhere in between.


I love you all, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment