Saturday, August 4, 2012

Explode

There are so many things that have me feeling like my brain is going to explode.

I will try to keep this post short.

Women posting pictures of shirtless muscular men with captions of "yes please", "yum", and "gimme more" is no different than a man posting pictures of a curvy, scantily dressed women with captions of "yes please", "yum", and "gimme more".

The arguing that is going on over the Chik-Fil-A deal is driving me absolutely nuts. It has exploded into this huge deal that did not need to become so exaggerated. 

I cannot wait for this election to be over.

I keep saying that all of these terrible things that keep happening are just signs that the Second Coming is closer than ever. More and more though, I am starting to agree with my Grandma. If it is just going to keep getting worse, I don't think I want to live through it.

And the "hipster" fad just needs to die.


I'm such a terrible, hateful person for posting this. o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment