Sunday, July 15, 2012

Writing

....I don't have to write another paper again until 2013.

I certainly could, but I don't have to.
I do enjoy writing. But like drawing and painting and some math, I do not enjoy it when it is required of me.

I can be a music major because I love having music demanded from me. I can supply the demand. It is high quality supply. And I care about it.

It is not that I do not care about writing and art and math, but I certainly do not care about them as much as I do music.
Hence why I am not in any other major. I could do very well in a variety of other majors. I have the skills and intelligence. However, I simply could not be happier anywhere else.

One a side note, these are the pieces I am playing for my cello juries this semester:
Bach Cello Suite No. 2: Prelude, Minuet 1 &2 
Cello Concerto in D Minor by Eduard Lalo


No comments:

Post a Comment