Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence

It has been an excellent day. :)

Independence Day is usually my favorite holiday.

I went swimming in the Teton River in St. Anthony with some friends.
There was a diving board, a water slide, a little river bed beach, many rocks to climb on and sunbathe on, and beautiful weather.

We went to lunch at a new Greek restaurant in town. I had eaten Greek food (well, American-ized Greek food) a couple of times and I love it. I am not much of a fan for many foreign foods, but the Greek food is SO good.
But mine had barbecue sauce on it, and an order of fries and root beer. Independence Day for the USA, after all. :)

I got home and got to have a fun, lovely chat with Nick. :)

Did a bit of homework, the works, and treated myself with a bowl of Breyer's Homemade Vanilla ice cream and chocolate chip cookies that I made with my Grandma this past weekend.



Following this, I watched the sun set over the mountains from my apartment.



To finish off the night, I had a bit of a marathon with The Office.


It was definitely a great Independence Day today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment