I'm not going to post the rules/do the game, but I will answer the questions. If you like, you may answer them as well - in the comments, or on your own blog!
1. What gets you out of bed each day?
Usually responsibilities and/or anxiety to get things done.
2. If an alien landed on Earth, what would your top tip "for living here" be?
Have a plan.
3. What is your "happy song"?
Not a song, but a piece. "Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis" by Ralph Vaughn Williams.
4. Do you have a special place, real or imagined?
My bed is a very very very special place.
5. What childhood fable, fairy tale, or movie stretched your imagination and sticks with you today?
The movie Fantasia.
6. What is your idea of a perfect evening?
After a warm day spent with Nick filled with swimming, people watching, great food and each others company, a perfect evening would proceed as follows: walking on a quiet path/trail near the woods and/or ocean in the fall with all of the leaves changing. We would just talk, hold hands, have no worries. We would find a very old abandoned cabin or house and do some climbing and exploring, finding hidden rooms and passage ways. Then we would head back home, snuggle on the couch, maybe watch a movie or some funny youtube videos. Yeah, I think we would do youtube videos.
UGH I miss Nick.
7. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A meteorologist, astronomer, pediatrician, olympic swimmer, concert pianist, surgeon
8. What is your favorite type of movie?
Based on a true story war/history movies.
9. If you won the lottery, would you tell anyone?
Well, I would have to tell the bishop, seeing as the church frowns upon gambling.
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I want to visit literally the whole world. If it were physically possible, I would love to explore the deepest bottoms of the ocean, where things are undiscovered.
11. Do you believe in destiny?
des·ti·ny[des-tuh-nee] Show IPA
noun, plural des·ti·nies.
something that is to happen or has happened to a particularperson or thing; lot or fortune.
the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course ofevents.
the power or agency that determines the course of events.
I do not believe in #1 or #2. I do believe we have the agency to determine our own course of events, but we cannot predict anything.