Monday, June 18, 2012

Opinions

Here are a few things about myself that might very well offend the vast majority of the young adult population.

I don't think The Big Bang Theory TV show is funny. I find everything about it to be unoriginal, cheaply made, and pretty brain-numbingly stupid. I would honestly rather never watch another thing on television again for the rest of my life than watch that show. Bazinga!

See how stupid that sounds? I can't believe I just used that word....


"Call Me Maybe" is a crappy song. Granted, I am a biased music snob, but I'm pretty tolerant to most music my friends listen to that I wouldn't pick for myself. I can't stand this song though. I cannot wait for it to die and be forgotten.

I will never get Toms or one of those vintage-looking bikes. I don't find them to be practical, they cost way too much, and they will go out of style soon enough, so why bother.

And I don't like superhero movies. With the exception of The Incredibles by Pixar. Pixar has yet to displease me (though I have not seen Cars 2...). But that is more in the "Pixar" category and not the "superhero" category. I am so bored by superhero movies.


That is the end of my rant.




*Disclaimer: I do not have any negative feelings towards those who enjoy the things I mentioned above. It's just my expression of personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment