Tuesday, May 8, 2012

18

I am taking 18 credits this semester, and I am so glad it will be the last time I do it. It is the third time I have taken 18 credits. After this semester, 1) I never have to again and 2) I will never choose to again. I can do it, and I do it because it is necessary.
I don't even really have "time" to be writing this blog post, but I need to get stuff out of my mind.

The last thing I really want right now is to be social. I am tired. I am busy. I have things to think about, and I don't really want to talk to anybody about it. I'm not majorly depressed or keeping secrets or anything, I just don't want to spend the time talking about what is on my mind. Not right now anyway. Maybe in a few weeks. I literally don't have time for small talk. Or deep conversations. Or anything in between. I feel like I should just wear a sign that reads "do not attempt to speak to me" for a while.
It's not that I don't love you. It's not that I hate people. It's not that I am anti-social. It's not that I feel superior or don't care about others.

I do not have time.




I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment