Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happiness

I am well aware of the world around me, and am very much a realist, but sometimes I just wish the world was nicer.

Why can't we all just be happy? I know some people are in rotten situations, and that's a bit of a stretch to simply request that. I know, I know, I know. There are billions of exceptions.
But I wish there was less anger. Less contention, more compassion. More understanding, consideration, less pride.
Less judging, jealousy, obsessing, idolizing, rudeness.

I can very well be happy with myself and who I am and the choices I make, but words and actions of hurt and everything else mentioned above sting my sensitive soul.

God has a Plan of Happiness. I know I am working hard to follow His plan and do all I can to be the happiest and best I can be.
Some days, like today, in moments of weakness, the stumbling blocks, no matter how small, seem to get me down.

So go out there, and just be the best you can be. Don't be another person's stumbling block.

No comments:

Post a Comment