Sunday, March 18, 2012

Counting

In twenty days, I will be home. Twenty days from right this very moment, I will be home. I cannot really express just how excited I am to go home. To see my family, my dogs, Nick. To see Dubuque. It is going to be warm. There will be green leaves, grass, and a multitude of flowers blossoming. It will be lovely, even if it's foggy and rainy the whole time I'm there. I don't care, I will be home.

I'm so excited to see my parents and each of my siblings. Molly and Kevin, Sally, Grace, Oliver. I miss them so much.
I'm excited to hug my dogs again. Hoover the lab and Tango the brat.
And I am so, so, so excited to see Nick. Be with the man who has been such a wonderful, loving friend. I can't wait to see him and spend time with him.

These next three weeks are going to be so busy and full. I'm more than ready to take them on, because the more work I do each day, the quicker the hours pass by, which means the sooner the next day will be here, which means another day down, which means I'm that much closer to going back to Iowa. Even if only for 10 days. That is still 10 days of being with the people I love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment