Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Generation

I can't stand my generation sometimes.

When you're fresh out of college, you're not a genius with all of the solutions to all of the world's problems. You're barely beginning life and you're likely in debt.

Yeah, you know how to use big words like "industrialize" and "plutocracy" and were barely old enough to remember 9-11 and you can find Iraq on a map in less than 10 seconds. You've only known this - sorry, "understood" this, for what, a year? Maybe two?

Oh, and not only are you a thriving genius who is just blossoming to learn and teach and tell everyone how it is, but you are a trendy hipster supermodel, too! You know how to best aim a camera at yourself to capture the best possible angle of your eyes without making your cheeks look too chubby and while making your hair appear flawless. You have well over several hundred facebook friends, text updates to your twitter account at least twice a day and love the coffee shop scene. Oh, and if you're a guy, you [attempt to] rock the facial hair. You just rock all around.


Everything is just so easy and you have the answer to everything! Well duh, weren't we all silly geese for thinking differently than you!





Freakin' wall street protesters. So many things they say and do just piss me off. And I don't usually get that irritated by many political things. Not saying I am 100% against them, no, but their approach is wrong and unhealthy and irrational and will not achieve anything but 15 minutes/weeks of fame. I hope and pray and beg that people [who aren't in the protests due to their location] understand what kind of people are largely taking up the space of this protest.


I also hope those people get snowed on some more.
Okay I'm done being mean.
And I didn't really mean that last statement (the one about people being snowed on). Just enough to cover up the stench of feces and semen and other bodily fluids that have polluted those streets.



Oh my gosh. As excited as I am for my future, I am scared to death of what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment