Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday

To the tune of The Mickey Mouse March:

Now here comes a suck-y day that makes us all depressed!
M-O-N-D-A-Y   S-U-C-K-S!
Monday Sucks! Monday Sucks!
It's the day that makes you really want to cry "I want to die!!"
So we have this day full of anxiety and stress!
M-O-N-D-A-Y   S-U-C-K-S!


Today has been awful!!! :o

I woke up this morning to find I was locked in my room.
After wrestling with the door for a while, I ended up climbing out the window and walking around the house, only to find that all of the doors were locked, except for the one in the very very back. The garage door key pad would not work.
So I got back inside and got my door open.
The cat has fleas, so I washed everything yesterday, but the flea bites I have are growing. Found cortisone cream. It's helping... sort of.
Long frustration episode over trying to find things, almost being late, people giving me dirty looks for parking with my hazards on next to the entrance so I could carry my cello, a stand, a dress, a huge backpack, a purse, music, and dress shoes into the building. Stupid guys!!

I was almost late to my recital preview (which I had to pass in order to have a sophomore recital - I did pass, by the way. Bright side of the day!!).

I was called a "child" today. GRRR!!!!!

I will post more later, the library is closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment