Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 18 - Something you regret.

Hmm. I have forgiven myself for bad choices I have made in the past, so I have moved on. I don't really know if I still regret bad choices. There is nothing I can do about it, so I don't really worry about it. But if there was one thing I could go back and change in my life to prevent hardships and frustration, it would definitely be going back to a certain point in my life, turning my brain back on and getting myself away from trouble before it happened. Lots of challenges could have been avoided had I not made stupid decisions. However, I never would have learned the things I know now if I had not made those decisions. I would be fairly ignorant and naive to the world around me. So again, I don't really know if I regret this. I always try to learn from everything that happens and make the best out of all of it. I don't like everything I have done, but I don't really think I would change anything at all.

I do regret the things I've broken and the things I have left out that the puppy got to and chewed up... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment