Saturday, March 12, 2011

UGH and Day 2

Day 2 - Meaning behind your blog name.

There really is no meaning...well, "blah blah blah" refers to my words, which are usually rambles about whatever, so I sarcastically make those seem unimportant by labeling them "blah blah blah". Whenever I ramble, I always like to remember that there are more important things in life to worry about than whatever it is I'm rambling about. It keeps me focused and I think helps support rational thinking.
But sometimes I simply need to vent and it really is unimportant. So it's all blah blah blah. :) By me!


I. Hate. Cramps.
I get them so bad. I cannot walk. My whole area from my lower absomen/back to my knees swells. I feel like doing absolutely nothing except being sedated and remaining unconscious through this whole ordeal. I have to go to work tonight.
Days like to day, naproxen sodium is my best friend.
Things could always be worse though. And I'm glad they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment