Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Think I Think Too Much

I really do.
I don't think I want to write down all of my thoughts either, because I would then talk myself into circles and it would be never ending and there would be no point to it whatsoever. Except to maybe get it out of my head and onto paper...well, the internet. A document.
To irrationally and generalize/sum up my thoughts.... I hate politics. It upsets me how offended people get and how hysterical so many people behave when something doesn't go their way. I know it's irrational, but when somebody tries to explain to me where I'm wrong and how I'm not a good person for saying such things or having certain views, it makes me very upset and want to give up all together and just cry.
I hate feeling out-smarted when I know I know a lot, I just don't care to get into such a deep conversation about it. For politics.
I think I'm out of patience for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment