Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happiness

Though there are still plenty of issues with the same...ahem..teacher (even though I'm not Catholic, I've given up mean words during the lent season, and hope to continue beyond the holiday), I have plenty to be happy for. The weather is beautiful outside today! I don't have piles and piles of homework anymore! More will come, but for the time being, I'm all caught up. And it feels GREAT!!! I've made a new friend recently and he's just the kind of friend I've been needing for quite some time. I love my Clarke friends, but it's really nice to have somebody my age, my kind of calm, intelligent, fun, yet reserved personality, to talk to about whatever. It's just really really nice.
I also received an email from BYU-Idaho about a scholarship! The music department alone is going to pay half of my tuition and all of my cello lessons if I go there. Cello lessons are approximately $400 a semester there, so that will be really nice!

Now for that 30 day challenge...
Day 6 - A picture of something that makes you happy.

Well, I don't know if I can pick one thing, so I will put up a few.


Gus


Tango


Hoover

My dogs make me happy! They never fail. Even when they get into garbage or chew my shoes, I'll still love them and they still make me happy. :)


Swimming!
I love swimming!

Roller Coasters
I love roller coasters. I smile just thinking about them. :)


The Temple
The temple makes me happy. I love going there.

All of these pictures, except for the roller coaster and the one picture of me, were taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment