Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 7 - Favorite movies.

Movies is plural here. How nice is that?
These are only a few. I love so many!

Dumbo was my all time favorite Disney movie as a kid. I always cried (and I probably still do) during the lullaby.


Monsters, Inc. was one of Pixar's best in my opinion. This, and The Incredible's are pretty much tied for my top favorite Pixar movie. Oh also, I absolutely love Pixar. They have yet to truly disappoint me.


This is one of the only movies that makes me cry every single time. I absolutely love this movie. I don't entirely know why, but I think part of it has to do with the fact that it is a story of 4 sisters, all about the same age distance apart as my sisters and myself. I relate to it really well. I love it.


This, along with Little Women, is one among the very short list of movies that make me cry. Great story, I relate to it through swimming, and it always gets me at the end!


This movie...has the best soundtrack. Hands down. That is why it is on this list.


This movie is great!!!!! If you take it too seriously then it's stupid. But if you take any opera too seriously then it is going to be complete nonsense! That is the point. This is a brilliant depiction of the dark love story.



These movies were great!!!!


The Lord of the Rings movies were just awesome. I learned the stories before I saw the movie, which made them even more interesting. These, along with the Harry Potter movies, are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment