Thursday, March 3, 2011

Change

No, this is not an Obama campaign.

The last six months of my life have been full of change. I have learned so much about myself that I never even realized, simply by making changes to my daily routine and changing the way I think about the little (and big) things in life. I have gained greater appreciation for many aspects of life, both positive and negative. I feel I have changed for good, in a very good way.
I had to make choices that were not always easy. Such as looking at my life and eliminating all parts that can have even the slightest negative impact on my life. If some things could not be removed, then I had to remove my negative thoughts on such things and learn to either appreciate the things I learn from them, or just ignore them and focus my attention elsewhere.
It took a very long time for me to realize how much of an impact it makes on my life. My behavior, my thoughts, my values and love for my life. I plan to continue to remove unnecessary and avoidable negatives from my life throughout my entire life. This, along with living the life I know the church has taught me to be true, I feel will help me over-all to become a happier, wiser, successful and more open person.

I'm grateful for all that I have and all that I have been blessed with. I am grateful for the direction my life is moving in and I look forward to the future.


Yay life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment