Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Challenges

I am extremely behind on this 30 day thing. We are now in the final 6 weeks of the semester, which means life is beyond busy. That one teacher is still being ridiculous, but I am not alone in my frustrations. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, because now that means other people are having anxiety and frustrations, too. I wouldn't wish that for anybody. Oh well. It is nice to know it is not just me having a hard time with her - my frustrations are legit! And I'm, sick of talking about it!
I have SO much to do these next six weeks!!! I have three large research papers to write. I have 15 hours of classroom observations to complete. I have a minimum of 8 hours of volunteer hours to complete. My sophomore recital is in 4 weeks and 3 days. I have a 45 minute presentation to give with my class in front of a couple hundred people on discrimination in higher education. Exciting, huh?
On top of it, my stomach has, as expected, decided to stop working properly and make me sick again. As much as this stinks, I'm actually glad it is happening in a way because I am learning more and more how to work with my body under stress. It will be very helpful for times later in life when I know I will have even more stressful and far more serious situations to deal with than what I have now. Learning to manage my health is one of the more important things I will learn as an undergrad.

I'll try to catch up more on this challenge thing...

Day 11 - Favorite TV Shows
I swear I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do record shows on DVR so that on those rare occasions when I do have a chance to sit down and relax and let my mind have an escape from the world, these are my favorite things to watch.

 Forever a favorite and a classic.


 My newest addiction.


 So intense!!!!!!


 Yes, the storyline is ridiculous. The music is fabulous. It's all hilarious.


 The writers for this show are geniuses.


  Comedy is my favorite escape.

As corny as the host is, I love this show. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment